This article shows you how to integrate KUDO into your Microsoft Teams meeting.
1. Copy the KUDO link received from your KUDO representative.
Example : https://live.kudoway.com/ad/XXXXXXXXXXXX
2. Open your Microsoft Teams calendar on the MS Teams desktop application.
3. Double-click on the Teams meeting you want to add interpretation to. You can also click on the meeting and select “Edit”
4. Click on the “+” icon.
5. Click on the KUDO app from the pop-up window.
6. Click on “Use meeting link instead”.
7. Paste the KUDO link and click on “Save”.
8. You have successfully integrated KUDO into Teams.