KUDO AI Free trial includes:
- 10 free meetings during a 30-day period
- Up to 40 minutes per meeting
- 20+ source and target languages
- All meetings are held on the KUDO Meeting platform
- Up to 25 participants per meeting
If you are a current KUDO customer, please contact your KUDO Representative to receive your access.
1. Start a free trial
Go to the KUDO AI page and click on ‘Start a free trial’.
2. Sign up
You will then be taken to a sign-up page, where you will place your e-mail and agree to the terms and conditions.
3. Confirm your account
After signing up, an automated email is sent to your inbox. Click on the link in the email to log in to your KUDO AI account.
4. Welcome to your KUDO AI account!
On the top, a blue bar informs you how many meetings you have left in your free trial.
Below you will see a 3-step guide on how to book meetings, hover over the cards to find more details, followed by an FAQ. If you need any further support, find the live chat at the bottom right of the screen and talk to our experts.
5. Start booking your meetings
By clicking on 'Book a Meeting' you will be taken to the booking page.
- Fill out the date, time and duration of your meeting. Free trial meetings are capped at 40 minutes. Once you upgrade to a paid package, the limit will be increased to 6 hours.
- Select one source language. This refers to the language that all the attendees will be speaking during your meeting. You can only select 1 source language.
- Select one or several target languages. This refers to the languages you need the AI translation into. All the participants will be able to switch to any of these languages anytime throughout the meeting.
- Choose between a Male or Female AI voice for your meeting.
6. Confirm your meeting details
You will then be taken to the confirmation page. Review the meeting information and confirm the booking by clicking on "Book Meeting". There will be no charge. The meeting will be deducted from your 10-meeting free trial balance.
7. Meeting booked!
A pop-up survey appears so you can provide KUDO with immediate feedback about the booking experience.
8. Add the meeting to your calendar
Add the meeting to your Outlook or Google Calendar to share the invite with your participants.
9. Meeting information
Click on the "View your meeting" button, to see all your upcoming meetings booked. Here you will find the meeting link, which you can share with your participants, or add the meeting to your calendar directly.
10. Edit a booked meeting
Click on one of your upcoming meetings to:
- Add new target languages to the meeting.
- Copy the meeting link to share with your participants.
- Cancel the meeting (no cancellation fee, the meeting is credited back to your free trial balance).
Important note: once a meeting is booked, you cannot edit its date or time. You have to cancel the meeting entirely and manually delete the calendar invites you created on your Outlook/Google calendar, if any.