All interpreters featured in the KMP are KUDO Pro interpreters vetted by KUDO against a demanding set of professional and technical criteria, as follows:
- KUDO Certified status (attesting to one’s proficiency in the platform)
- Advanced degree in language interpretation from a renowned school
- 500h minimum experience as a conference interpreter
- 10 or more meetings previously completed on KUDO
- Full compliance with KUDO’s connectivity and technical requirements
Interpreters need to renew their KUDO Pro status annually and are subject to random
checks by KUDO’s Language Services department.