This article covers:
How to share your screen
Attendees on the Floor can share their screen at any point. In order to present, please follow these steps
- On the top-right, select Share Screen .
- Select Your entire screen, A window, or A tab.
- If you present a Chrome tab, it shares that tab's audio by default.
- To present a different tab, select the tab you want to present, click Share this tab instead.
- Select Share.
If your camera is turned on, your video is active while you're presenting.
Present if someone else is already presenting
- On the top- bottom, click Share Screen
- You will be informed that someone else is already presenting. Click on Override.
- Select Your entire screen, A window, or Chrome Tab.
- Select Present instead.
- You can present your screen during someone else's presentation. If you start to present, their presentation will stop.
- On multiple screens, the presentation should be one one of them, and KUDO on the other
Presenting on a single screen (Mac and Windows)
- Assuming your presentation file is opened, and ready to be presented, while you are on KUDO, click on Screenshare-> Entire screen.
- Use CMD + tab to switch to PP. (ALT + tab key on Windows).
- Click on Slideshow-> Play from start.
You will see the presentation in full-screen mode, and other participants will be able to watch it. You cannot see KUDO while presenting.
4. Once done, click on the Chrome pop-up: Stop sharing.
5. Return to KUDO.
- Power Point presentations should be set to Slideshow-Setup-> Presented by the speaker.
- Be sure to close any windows/apps/files you do not want to share before proceeding.
Present on multiple screens
- Assuming your presentation file is opened, and ready to be presented, click on Slideshow -> Play from start.
- Switch to KUDO, click on Screenshare-> Application Window and select the Slideshow.
- Your browser should be kept on a different screen than the one where the presentation is.