You can become a KUDO Certified Operator/Client or a KUDO Certified Interpreter. Our tutorial programs are available online, you can find them under the Resources section.
These tutorials are self-guided. Each tutorial program should take no more than one hour to complete, and can also be completed in multiple sittings.
Steps to become KUDO certified:
- Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements;
- Register in KUDO and create your KUDO profile
- Complete our Online Tutorial
- Take our hands-on Interpreter Onboarding Webinar
- Make sure you meet ALL the technical requirements specified in the tutorial;
- Check the KUDO Certified box in your KUDO profile, so the badge shows in your public profile;