For security reasons, unless you provide us access to your session, we will not be able to access the data related to your meeting.
What access data are you giving to KUDO?
When you allow us to monitor a meeting, you will be providing us with data that helps us understand what happened in a specific session. We will be having access to:
- High-level statistics
- User Data:
- network data[latency, packet loss],
- SDK (SDK used by the user’s client app (e.g. JS-2.13.2)
- Errors (related to a user or about the overall session);
- Video and Audio Quality (bitrate)
Our access will be used for debugging problematic sessions.
How to enable KUDO access?
To do that, you will need to do the following when creating the meeting:
- After you have added the languages and the rest of the details of your meeting, click on the Advanced Settings from the bottom left of the page.
- On the bottom of the page, right above the Save button, you will need to check the box Allow KUDO support team to access the session if needed.
- If everything is ok, and you have finished configuring the meeting, you can click on Save.