Based on your meeting requirements, KUDO allows you to preset how your meeting will be accessed by the participants.
We currently have two options for configuring access to a session:
NOTE: On the Event/Breakout sessions users can access the meeting only based on the invitation. The below options do not apply to this type of meeting.
Add Users/ Invite Links
Enabling this option means that:
- Anyone having the link to your meeting can access it, even if they have been added or not to the meeting as a participant;
- People that were manually added using the 'Add Participant' button, or uploaded through a CSV file will be able to access the meeting;
- The meeting links will still be available on the information tab (for the Client account);
Added Users Only
Enabling this option will restrict access to your meeting in the following way:
- Only people that were added using the 'Add Participant' button, or uploaded through a CSV file will be able to access the meeting;
- They will receive an email invitation as soon as the above is done, allowing them to access your meeting;
- The meeting links will NOT be available on the information tab (for the Client account);
NOTE: Enabling this way of participation to your session, will disable the possibility to have viewers.
The above settings can be found by clicking on the 'Advanced Settings', once you have created a meeting, then navigate towards the bottom of the page.
Once everything has been set, click Save to apply the configuration to the created meeting.