Table of contents
Users that would like to include interpreters in their meetings or webinars that take place outside of KUDO, now have the ability to enable language interpretation for those meeting.
Our Universal Widget will stream the audio directly to the events platform/website, allowing users to switch between the audio channels, while still watching the video provided by the hosting platform. Sign Language is supported, in this case, we will stream the video captured by the sign language interpreter.
- Have an account on KUDO;
- The Universal Widget will need to be enabled for your account;
- Note: If you don't have this feature enabled, contact support or your account manager to request it.
- Login in to your account;
- Create a meeting on KUDO, and add the desired languages, and details.
- While creating the meeting, click on the Advance Settings, and switch KUDO Universal Widget ON.
- NOTE: Once a meeting with this feature has been created, you cannot change it. If you would like to host your meeting on KUDO, you will need to create a new meeting.
- Save your meeting;
- Paste the generated code (iframe) in your hosting platform;
- Interpreters and Operators will need to access the generated KUDO link.
- We will not generate a link for Participants, as they will be accessing the events platform directly
Using the Universal Widget, Interpreters will be working directly from KUDO. We will stream the language channels directly to the hosting platform, which will be available through the generated language selector.
All the functionalities available for KUDO-hosted meetings will be available for Interpreters on these types of meetings.
Moderating the meeting (Operators)
Moderating such a meeting will be limited to the Interpreter related features.
Our capacity limits for KUDO-hosted meetings apply.
Our capacity calculator will provide you with the correct number of attendees that you can have.
You can have up to 3000 attendees/channel.
<iframe name="KUDO Widget" src="https://audio-widget.kudoway.com/110211959750" width="375px" height="360px" style="border:0px #fff none;" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>