New Client Sign Up
1. Click on Book Interpreters with KUDO from the Zoom App store
3. Email confirmation sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Click on “Forgot password?”
5. Enter email address and click Send reset instructions
6. Copy verification code from email
7. Paste verification code
8. Enter email and password then log in.
9. Click on “Allow KUDO to Authorize to Zoom”
10. Sign in to Zoom
11. Allow KUDO to Authorize to Zoom
Booking an Interpreter for an existing Zoom meeting
1. Choose from the List of Existing Zoom Meetings to Book an Interpreter
2. Add Language Combination
3. Choose from eligible dropdown
a. KUDO supports the 9 default languages that Zoom supports
4. Select dropdown under Booked Via and choose either “KUDO” or “In-house”
a. Booked via “KUDO” allows the user to book an interpreter from KUDO Marketplace
b. Booked via “In-house” allows the user to add their own interpreter email address
c. You must add “KUDO” interpreters in order to confirm booking for “In-house” interpreters. Once at least 1 language combination with Booked via KUDO, then you will be allowed to add “In-house” and confirm booking.
d. Add In-house interpreters by clicking on the vertical ellipsis. After clicking, an additional row will be added in the same language combination. You can remove In-house interpreters by clicking on the vertical ellipsis and then selecting the row to be removed.
5. Click on Confirm booking once adding language combinations is complete.
6. Review details and confirm booking. Meeting time and cost details are now displayed.
7. After a meeting is successfully booked, a few things will change:
a. Meeting status changes to Booked and meetings booked via KUDO shows green status as BOOKED.
b. Booked via “In-house” shows first initial of interpreter email address. Upon hover, email address is shown.
c. Add to Calendar and Join Meeting dropdowns are displayed
8. Interpreter Details Dropdown
a. To upload preparation materials, click +Add preparation materials securely and exclusively for interpreters then add links or files.
b. Meet your interpreters
Once a Booked via “KUDO” interpreter accepts the assignment, the user can click on “Meet your interpreters”. Interpreter first name, last initial, languages booked, KUDO status, experience, and NDA on file will show.
9. Easily sync your Zoom meeting and meeting information with KUDO with one click
10. Choose the meeting for which you would like interpretation.
11. Define language combination(s) and add the details of your meeting.
Scheduling a new meeting and booking an interpreter
1. Click on Create multilingual meeting
2. Fill in required fields to create a new meeting
3. Review Details and Confirm Booking
Uninstall Zoom for KUDO Marketplace
The following instructions will cancel all pending (future) interpreter bookings associated with your account that you’ve created.
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Book Interpreters with KUDO app.
- Click the Book Interpreters with KUDO app.
- Click Uninstall.