Join the meeting as Online and Onsite Participants
Participants can join the Hybrid Meeting as an “Online” or “On-site” participant from a customized onboarding page.
- Enter Name & Email Id or Email Id and Password to join the meeting
- Select “I’m an on-site Participant” to join as Onsite
- Select “I’m an online participant” to join as Online
Switching participant from onsite to online and vice-versa
An Operator can switch a participant from online to onsite or vice versa from the Meeting console.
- Go to the Users List → Click on the “…” menu next to the participant's name
- Click on (On-Site) Change to Online to switch a participant from On-site to Online → Participant receives a modal informing them of the switch
- Click on (Online) Change to On-site to switch a participant from Online to On-Site → Participant receives a modal informing them of the switch
Request to speak (Onsite – similar to online)
- Click on “Request to Speak” --> The Operator sees the Request in the RTS Tab
- Operator accepts the request --> the button changes to “Done Speaking” and the onsite participant is listed in the RTS list as accepted
Access meeting documents
- Click on Documents tab to access all documents available for participants in the hybrid meeting
To read about KUDO's access polls features, click here