KUDO + Microsoft Teams User Guide
The KUDO app for Microsoft Teams brings the power of access to KUDO for Microsoft Teams Integration to seamlessly deliver live interpretation to any Microsoft Teams meeting.
To get started with accessing KUDO for Microsoft Teams in your meetings, follow the steps:
1. Schedule a Microsoft Teams meeting
- Schedule a new meeting from within the Calendar tab in Microsoft Teams.
- Set the relevant details for the meeting and add the required attendees.
2. Add KUDO app to Microsoft Teams meeting
- Click on the + icon on the upper right corner of the window to find the KUDO app
3. Select sign and/or spoken languages to be interpreted at the upcoming meeting
- Select any combination of up to 32 sign and spoken languages
- Upload any preparation materials for interpreters to access (optional)
- Book interpreters if necessary
Note: Interpreters can be booked via the "Book Interpreters" button if you have a KUDO Interpreter bundle. If you are using your own interpreters, you will just need to share the Interpreter link with them, or add them to the meeting via the Users tab. Please ensure your interpreters are KUDO-certified and have a KUDO account in the server where the meeting will be held.
4. Enjoy the meeting
A KUDO bot will join automatically and start sending the audio and the video to the KUDO meeting, where you will have your interpreters and possibly operators joined.
Add KUDO Bot manually, if needed
- If needed, you can manually add the Bot to the meeting if you go back to the Information section of the KUDO Meeting in the Scheduling Interface, (or refresh the page if you are already there).
- Click “+Add bot to meeting” and confirm when prompted.
If you are joining a meeting as an attendee, you can follow the steps:
- Join the Microsoft Teams meeting.
- Click the KUDO icon on the top bar of the meeting window to open the KUDO panel.
- Select your preferred language from the dropdown.
- Enjoy the interpretation