- Who are the reviewers?
- Are interpreters accountable for technical glitches and connection drops?
- Do interpreters work from home?
- Who chooses the interpreters for a meeting?
- What is KUDO Marketplace (KMP)?
- How fast can I book interpreters to my meetings?
- Can I bring one of my interpreters and use KUDO to book the other 2 interpreters?
- Can I meet my interpreters prior to the session?
- What if my meeting runs beyond the proposed schedule?
- What if I’m not happy with the quality of an interpreter?
- What if session is cancelled? Will I get a refund?
- What if the interpreter doesn’t show up?
- Are interpreters paid per hour?
- What languages are supported?
- How can I make sure interpreters are qualified?
- Can clients rate the interpreters?
- KUDO Marketplace process for clients
KUDO Help Center
Are you lost? Do you want to get in touch with us?Contact us