- Starting language interpretation in a Zoom meeting/webinar
- Troubleshooting: Book Interpreters with KUDO Installation
- KUDO Marketplace: How to + Best Practices Guide
- How to sign up and install Zoom integration for KUDO Marketplace - Existing Clients
- Zoom App Marketplace - Get started
- KUDO Configuration
- KUDO Interpreter Marketplace for Zoom - FAQ for Clients
- How to sign up and install Zoom integration for KUDO Interpreter Marketplace - New Clients
- Who are the reviewers?
- Are interpreters accountable for technical glitches and connection drops?
- Do interpreters work from home?
- Who chooses the interpreters for a meeting?
- What is KUDO Interpreter Marketplace?
- How fast can I book interpreters to my meetings?
- Can I bring one of my interpreters and use KUDO to book the other 2 interpreters?
- Can I meet my interpreters prior to the meeting?
- What if my meeting runs beyond the proposed schedule?
- What if I’m not happy with the quality of an interpreter?
- What if the meeting is cancelled? Will I get a refund?
- What if the interpreter doesn’t show up?
- What languages are supported?
- How can I make sure interpreters are qualified?
- Can clients rate the interpreters?
- KUDO Interpreter Marketplace process for clients
KUDO Help Center
Are you lost? Do you want to get in touch with us?Contact Us