You can customize the email that your attendees get there invite from. By default, the invitation sender email is our support email address.
If you would like to change that, here is how it can be done:
- Sign-in into your KUDO account
- In the top-right drop-down menu, select My Account
- Navigate to the Mailer section, situated on the left side menu
- Enable the Customized Sender Email (toggle the radio button to on)
- Add a sender name
- Add a sender email address
- Click on Save
Note: If you would like that no emails are sent at all, you can add a dummy email address, or a non-valid one; These settings are applied at the account level, so we will use the chosen email address for all the meetings created under that account.
Screenshot for reference: