How To – Existing Client Login
1. Click on Login from KUDO Marketplace homepage
2. Enter email address and password
3. Click on “Allow KUDO to Authorize to Zoom” (If not previously authorized)
4. Sign in to Zoom (if not already signed in)
a. Ensure Zoom Account is configured for Language Interpretation
5. Allow KUDO to Authorize to Zoom (if not previously authorized)
6. User is Authorized
Booking an Interpreter for an existing Zoom meeting
1. Choose from the List of Existing Zoom Meetings to Book an Interpreter
2. Add Language Combination
3. Choose from eligible dropdown
a. KUDO supports the 9 default languages that Zoom supports
4. Select dropdown under Booked Via
a. Choose either "KUDO" or "In-house"
i. Booked via “KUDO” allows the user to book an interpreter from
ii. Booked via “In-house” allows the user to add their own interpreter
- User must add “KUDO” interpreters in order to confirm booking for “In-house” interpreters
- Once user adds > 1 language combinations with Booked via “KUDO,” then the user is allowed to add “In-house” and confirm booking
- Use can add In-house interpreters by clicking on the vertical ellipsis. Upon click, an additional row will be added in the same language combination
- User can remove In-house interpreters by clicking on the vertical ellipsis. Upon click, the selected row will be removed
5. User clicks on Confirm booking once done adding language combinations
6. Review details and confirm booking
a. Meeting time and cost details shown to the user
7. Meeting successfully booked
a. Meeting status changes to Booked
b. Booked via “KUDO” shows status “BOOKED”
c. Booked via “In-house” shows first initial of interpreter email address
i. Upon hover, email address is shown
d. Add to Calendar dropdown is shown to the user
e. Join Meeting dropdown is shown to the user
8. Interpreter Details Dropdown
a. Upload Preparation materials
i. Add links or Files
b. Meet your interpreters
i. Once a Booked via “KUDO” interpreter accepts the assignment, the user can
click on “Meet your interpreters”
1. Interpreter first name, last initial, languages booked, KUDO status,
experience, and NDA on file will show
1. Easily sync your Zoom meeting and meeting information with KUDO with one click
2. Choose the meeting for which you would like interpretation.
3. Define language combination(s) and add the details of your meeting.
What is shown in Zoom?
1. Meeting is automatically sync’d on the Zoom side
2. Zoom meeting is updated to include language combination and interpreter name and email address
Scheduling a new meeting and booking an interpreter
1. Click on “Create multilingual meeting”
2. Fill in required fields to create a new meeting
3. Review Details and Confirm Booking
The following instructions will cancel all pending (future) interpreter bookings associated with your account that you’ve created
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Book Interpreters with KUDO app.
- Click the Book Interpreters with KUDO app.
- Click Uninstall.