Join the meeting as an Onsite or Online Participant
Participants can join a Hybrid Meeting as an On-site or Online Participant from a customized onboarding page. On-site Participants will rely on the meeting venue's microphone, camera, and interpretation distribution systems, and will not have access to the microphone/camera buttons or Language Selector on their Kudo Meeting Console. Online Participants will experience Hybrid meetings just like any normal Kudo meeting, and will have full access to the microphone/camera buttons and interpretation Language Selector.
To join a Hybrid meeting:
- Click the meeting link and enter your Name & Email address on the meeting's landing page.
- Select I’m an on-site Participant to join as On-site
- Select I’m an online Participant to join as Online
Request-to-Speak as an Onsite Participant
While On-site Participants do not have a Mic On button to use their device's built-in microphone, they can still utilize Kudo's Request-to-Speak function in conjunction with the venue's microphone system.
- Click on Request to Speak. The Operator and Host will see the request in the Request-to-Speak List
- The Operator or Host will accept the request. The On-site Participant's Request-to-Speak button will change to Done Speaking and the On-site Participant is listed in the Request-to-Speak List list as accepted.
- The On-Site Participant can now speak into the venue's microphone system.
Access meeting documents
Just like Online Participants, On-site Participants are able to access all meeting documents.
- Click on Documents tab to access all documents available for Participants in the Hybrid meeting
Switching Participants from Online to On-site, and vice versa as an Operator or Host
An Operator or Host can switch a Participant from Online to On-site or vice versa from the Meeting Console.
- Go to the Users List → Click on the "…" menu next to the Participant's name
- Click on (On-Site) Change to Online to switch a Participant from On-site to Online. The Participant will receive a pop-up informing them of the switch.
- Click on (Online) Change to On-site to switch a Participant from Online to On-Site. The Participant will receive a pop-up informing them of the switch.