If you are running macOS Catalina or a later version, you must grant access to the Screen Recording Permission in order to share your screen during a KUDO call.
How to enable screen sharing for KUDO
1. When you first join a KUDO meeting on macOS, you’ll be asked to enable the Screen Recording permission for your browser.
This can also be done manually from the Apple menu > System Preferences, click Security & Privacy.
2. Select the Privacy tab, then Screen Recording;
3. Select the tickbox next to the browser you use to allow it to record your screen.
4. In order for the changes to take effect, you will need to quit the selected browser.
5. Open your browser and rejoin your video call. You should be able to screen share.